Friday, February 6, 2015

Ego Deaths

I have had many small and one large ego deaths during my conscious spiritual journey.  One of my Life Coach clients reported to me what I explained, and confirmed via her Akashic Records was indeed a large ego death.  This is time for celebration in a big way.
As you grow as Soul, and your Soul is increasingly in the "driver's seat," the ego less in the driver's seat, it literally FEELS as if it dying. It's just the way it is.  It doesn't typically last very long but it feels pretty bad. Like death.  Indescrible, you have to experience it.
Once its over, in my own experience and in my observation of others who have gone through it, there is a feeling of much better connection with Self and others, with Love, a feeling of Lightness and having more energy to do what you truly want to do, as you intuitively seem to be drawn to what you truly want to do.
This is a time for great celebration as you would not have had this experience without doing a lot of spiritual "work and play."
These are some of my favorite moments with my clients after watching them meet their struggles head-on, which is the only way to get to an ego death.  "Through, not around."
YAY ! Julie Calvey

No comments:

Post a Comment